A Premier Planned Business and Industrial Park
- One of the largest intermodal transportation logistics facilities in the world
- Over 100 miles of dual service operating track within the park owned and operated by TGS Cedar Port Partners
- Mainline rail service is provided by Union Pacific and BNSF Railway. They share track rights to the industrial rail spur entering the park.
- Union Pacific and BNSF operate nearby intermodal facilities in Harris County. The Barbours Cut Terminal, operated by Union Pacific, is approximately 8 miles west of the park. BNSF’s Houston (Pearland) Intermodal Facility is roughly 33 miles west of the park.
- Tenants locating within the park work directly with TGS for the approval of their rail design.
- TGS operates and oversees rail service and can tailor operations to customer needs
- Current storage capacity for 3,100 rail cars and expanding to over 4,500
- Union Pacific and BNSF interchange yard with infrastructure adequate to interchange six (6) 135 car trains
- Capability to handle 286,000 lb. railcars
- Rail-served aggregates facility and ready mix plant
- 5,000 rail car storage expansion project for rail-served warehousing
- Locomotive repair facility
- Heavy and light manufacturing and distribution
- Railcar transloading, cleaning, and repair facilities located onsite and in development