A Premier Planned Business and Industrial Park
- The largest master-planned, rail-and-barge-served industrial park in the USA
- Fifth largest industrial park in the world
- Industry leading access for distribution, manufacturing, and terminal requirements
- Located across the Houston Ship Channel from Bayport and Barbours Cut Container Terminals
- Existing sewer treatment plant and water pressurization station service existing park tenants
- Excellent access to State Highway 99 (Grand Parkway), Interstate 10, State Highway 225, State Highway 146, Port Houston, rail lines, air transportation, and a pipeline distribution system
- 200-acre Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) designated area available immediately with ability to add additional FTZ in the future. Approximately 200 acres of additional FTZ is currently being created.
- The industrial park has no property zoning or use regulations
- Located within Chambers County Improvement District No. 1 (CCID1). CCID1 allows Cedar Port to have a public bonding entity provide tax exempt financing for road, pipelines, sewer / water treatment plants, utility infrastructure, and rail and barge development
- Cedar Port offers unmatched resources for the future of Industrial Logistics. Available incentives include: tax abatements, workforce training funds, and financing for infrastructure development and site improvements.