A Premier Planned Business and Industrial Park
- 6.5 miles to Mont Belvieu natural gas storage caverns
- The Cedar Port Industrial Park has a plethora of industrial pipeline infrastructure running throughout the park. The abundance of pipelines and the commodities (crude, ethane, ethylene, and refined products) running through the park represent a unique advantage to existing and future tenants for use of transporting feedstock or finished goods. The park controls all rights of way (ROW) with the exception of TXDOT crossings.
- Discussions underway for a pipeline conversion project from natural gas to ethane for a direct connection from Mont Belvieu to Cedar Port. Project would also include providing a trunk line from an existing natural gas line for additional natural gas supply.
- 3.5 miles to ExxonMobil Baytown
- Acquired property for Fee Simple pipeline to Barbours Cut
- Extensive pipeline corridor running through facility. Currently in expansion with upcoming ROW projects.
- Existing Williams Purity ethylene line located in Cedar Port
- Existing Enterprise and Dow ethane lines located in Cedar Port